Smells like thinking

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Who am I to judge what you did...
"Quem te julga está no céu"

But it is so difficult not so say
that what you did was wrong
and hurt each of us.

It is hard not to say
That we can't stop thinking about what you did
and how you've changed.

Hearts are broken
But we will survive
we will forgive you
because we love you
and I too know what is to mess all up.

What I fear is
that you don't understand how...
how badly you acted.

In your words there was truth
In your words there was apologise
In your words there was also not the whole truth
In your words there was just half an apologise

That you softly proved your point
That the confusion were we the ones who made

And still I don't know
do you want me to photograph you tomorrow?
No favors, no soft words just the truth.

And yes I will photograph you with all my heart
Pictures of you growing up
And yes I will photograph you even if just with my eyes
Pictures of you in your big moment...


Hoping to be happy.
I hope you will be happy.

...with my best smile and caring heart.


(Let's just digest and forgive...)


["Where is that old friend gone/Lost in a February song/Tell him it won't be long/Till he opens his eyes" February Song, Josh Groban]

And I find this an oportunity to say:
"And I never want to let [You/]you down
Forgive me if I slip away"
ainda February Song, Josh Groban

2 Comments:

  • ???? (joana a apanhar do ar)

    bom, posso sempre dizer que josh groban é muito bom! avé!

    bjos******************

    By Blogger joana, at 7:44 AM  

  • hmmm se é sobre o que penso que é, acho um bocadinho exagerado. é acima de tudo um momento dos dois. e é isto que muitas famílias se esquecem. tudo bem que há o desejo de partilhar, mas é supostamente o dia mais feliz da vida de duas pessoas. têm o direito de se quererem só uma a outra :)

    By Blogger marina, at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home